Monday, March 10, 2008

I spent the past two weekends wanting desperately to paint, but, unable to find even a minute to do so... I guess that's all part of the game isn't it? Juggling motherhood, job, household chores and the desire to paint means that somethin's gotta give... for me, it's a no brainer... The CHORES should wait!! Painting comes first!! :D

If only...!

The last painting I did focused pretty equally on a self portrait that I've been struggling with, and a 3/4 length portrait of my Kaitie. The SP is shaping up well, although I think I went at it ass-backwards, so I may have to start it over... no problem there, just need to plan it better next time, huh? Kaitie's portrait is coming along nicely... might just be the best thing I've done yet...! Then again, that seems to happen a LOT...progress is progress, now ain't it?

I need to get some better shots - I'll post them both in a day or so... Promise!

No comments: